Hello,

I import users from active directory using ldap. I do this because users
are not populated in reviewboard from AD. We add and remove many users from
our system, so it is easier if this process was linked via a sync method.
So if users are deleted, added or have a name change reviewboard can
replicate this.

Currently users are added into reviewboard but we manually delete them. I
am able to SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 and then delete, then set it back to 1,
however this is a shortcut?

I'm not familiar with django management commands. Can you control users
through it?

Regards