You should also be able to upgrade to 1.7.0.1, which fixes this problem.

We'll put out a few patch releases for 1.7 before the next 1.7.1, as we
discover things. I expect we'll have a few of these, since it's such a big
release and, well, unforeseen problems appear in the wild :)

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com



On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Shib S <shi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 18 December 2012 00:42:39 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
>> Ah, from the original traceback it looked like the kind of issue caused
>> by missing SCMTools, but it's actually a lack of an SSH key.
>>
>> I'll get a hotfix out that you can upgrade to, but a workaround for now
>> is to first create an SSH key.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>
>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>>
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:38 AM, kvr <kvr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Same error we are also facing ..
>>>
>>> On Monday, December 17, 2012 10:06:34 PM UTC+5:30, Shib S wrote:
>>>>
>>>> ActivePython-2.7
>>>> CentOS 5.8
>>>> ReviewBoard 1.7
>>>>
>>>> Kindly help !
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2012-12-17 16:30:44,007 - ERROR - Exception thrown for user admin at
>>>> http://reviewb.example.com/**adm**in/db/scmtools/repository/**add/<http://reviewb.example.com/admin/db/scmtools/repository/add/>
>>>>
>>>> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_name'
>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**core/**handlers/base.py", line 111,
>>>> in get_response
>>>>     response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/**admin/options.py", line
>>>> 366, in wrapper
>>>>     return self.admin_site.admin_view(**vie**w)(*args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 91, in
>>>> _wrapped_view
>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**views/**decorators/cache.py", line
>>>> 89, in _wrapped_view_func
>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/**admin/sites.py", line 196,
>>>> in inner
>>>>     return view(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 25, in
>>>> _wrapper
>>>>     return bound_func(*args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 91, in
>>>> _wrapped_view
>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 21, in
>>>> bound_func
>>>>     return func(self, *args2, **kwargs2)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**db/**transaction.py", line 209, in
>>>> inner
>>>>     return func(*args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/**admin/options.py", line
>>>> 970, in add_view
>>>>     form = ModelForm(initial=initial)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> ReviewBoa**rd-1.7-py2.7.egg/**reviewboard/**scmtools/forms.py"**, line
>>>> 250, in __init__
>>>>     ssh_key.get_name(),
>>>> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_name'
>>>> 2012-12-17 16:30:44,344 - ERROR - Internal Server Error:
>>>> /admin/db/scmtools/repository/****add/
>>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**core/**handlers/base.py", line 111,
>>>> in get_response
>>>>     response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/**admin/options.py", line
>>>> 366, in wrapper
>>>>     return self.admin_site.admin_view(**vie**w)(*args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 91, in
>>>> _wrapped_view
>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>    File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**views/**decorators/cache.py", line
>>>> 89, in _wrapped_view_func
>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/**admin/sites.py", line 196,
>>>> in inner
>>>>     return view(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 25, in
>>>> _wrapper
>>>>     return bound_func(*args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 91, in
>>>> _wrapped_view
>>>>     response = view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**utils/**decorators.py", line 21, in
>>>> bound_func
>>>>     return func(self, *args2, **kwargs2)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**db/**transaction.py", line 209, in
>>>> inner
>>>>     return func(*args, **kwargs)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> Django-1.**4.3-py2.7.egg/django/**contrib/**admin/options.py", line
>>>> 970, in add_view
>>>>     form = ModelForm(initial=initial)
>>>>   File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/**pyt**hon2.7/site-packages/**
>>>> ReviewBoa**rd-1.7-py2.7.egg/**reviewboard/**scmtools/forms.py"**, line
>>>> 250, in __init__
>>>>     ssh_key.get_name(),
>>>> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_name'
>>>>
>>>  --
>>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**donate/<http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/>
>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/**users/<http://www.reviewboard.org/users/>
>>> -~----------~----~----~----~--**----~----~------~--~---
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@**
>>> googlegroups.com
>>>
>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
>>> group/reviewboard?hl=en<http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Creating the ssh key works for me !
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>
>
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en


Reply via email to