Hi, thanks for the response.

This is a fresh installation, there was no previously working version.

$ svn --version
svn, version 1.6.18 (r1303927)
   compiled Aug  4 2012, 19:46:53
$ python --version
Python 2.7.1
$ cd src
$ ls
mod_wsgi-3.4 mod_wsgi-3.4.tar.gz pysvn-1.7.6 pysvn-1.7.6.tar.gz
$ ssh -V
OpenSSH_5.6p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8r 8 Feb 2011
$ system_profiler SPSoftwareDataType

    System Software Overview:

      System Version: Mac OS X Server 10.7.5 (11G56)
      Server Configuration: Advanced
      Kernel Version: Darwin 11.4.2
      Boot Volume: Server HD
      Boot Mode: Normal
      Computer Name: <computer name>
      User Name: <user name>
      Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled
      64-bit Kernel and Extensions: Yes
      Time since boot: 5 days 3:09

This as as much as I can give you of the SVN path, but it's very
straightforward (no spaces or special characters or high ASCII or anything
of that nature):

That represents the actual structure of the path, where fqhn is in the form

I will add the envvars to the wsgi and see if I can get additional logging.