Hi Stephen and Christian,

Excellent - thanks for your work.

I tried this out on F18 beta, yum install worked without issue.  I then
issued "rb-site install /var/www/reviewboard".

I had adjusted unix permissions so that rb-site could create
/var/www/reviewboard.
I had setup mysql authorisation, such that the mysql user had all
privileges within the "reviewboard" database.

However I get a couple of popup dialogs:
1) Unable to execute the manager command
evolve: No module named docutils.core

2) Unable to execute the manager command
registerscmtools: No module named docutils.core

Probably more importantly, I get this error on the console
django.db.utils.DatabaseError: (1146, "Table 'reviewboard.auth_user'
doesn't exist")

It looks as though rb-site is connecting to mysql, but is not creating any
tables.

Is "yum install ReviewBoard", followed by "rb-site install" the correct
procedure?  Is there a Django step such as "manage.py syncdb" require in
between?  I'm not sure if this is a Fedora packaging issue or a general
reviewboard problem.

Thanks,
Paul