On 12/21/2012 06:18 AM, pfee wrote:
Hi Stephen and Christian,

Excellent - thanks for your work.

I tried this out on F18 beta, yum install worked without issue.  I then
issued "rb-site install /var/www/reviewboard".

I had adjusted unix permissions so that rb-site could create
/var/www/reviewboard.
I had setup mysql authorisation, such that the mysql user had all
privileges within the "reviewboard" database.

However I get a couple of popup dialogs:
1) Unable to execute the manager command
evolve: No module named docutils.core

2) Unable to execute the manager command
registerscmtools: No module named docutils.core

This one is a packaging issue. I forgot to add a dependency on python-docutils. I'll fix that up in the next version. In the meantime, if you 'yum install python-docutils' you should be able to get past this.

Probably more importantly, I get this error on the console
django.db.utils.DatabaseError: (1146, "Table 'reviewboard.auth_user'
doesn't exist")

It looks as though rb-site is connecting to mysql, but is not creating
any tables.

Is "yum install ReviewBoard", followed by "rb-site install" the correct
procedure?  Is there a Django step such as "manage.py syncdb" require in
between?  I'm not sure if this is a Fedora packaging issue or a general
reviewboard problem.

Can you try with python-docutils installed first? It may be that it just didn't complete the site-installation and thus didn't get to the part where it created the database.

Thanks,
Paul