On 2012-12-21 08:37, pfee wrote:
I think my next issue is with ReviewBoard rather than Fedora.

The Apache configuration generated by rb-site includes this line:
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks

This mixes options starting with +/- with those without a prefix.  The
documentation for httpd 2.2 warns this can lead to unexpected results
(https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options).  However httpd
2.4 is stricter, causing the server to abort

That sounds familiar; pretty sure I can confirm this. (My reviewboard.conf has the '+', and as I recall, I had to put it there. I'm also on Fedora 18.)

p.s. Big thanks to Stephen for the packages!