All,

I have attempted an upgrade to 1.7.1, however the site-install is failing
due to unapplied evolutions:
Looking through the other threads I was unable to find a solution for my
issue. Right now I am not able to get access to the UI to try the proposed
workaround mentioned in
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/reviewboard/reviewboard$201.7$20upgrade/reviewboard/5x6kFiKqfqQ/7x7wej-4010J

In any case, I am posting the below info to see if anyone has any
workarounds. Thanks in advance

Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model scmtools.Repository:
    Field 'extra_data' has been added
    Field 'hosting_account' has been added
Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot resolve
automatically.

#----- Evolution for auth
from django_evolution.mutations import DeleteModel

MUTATIONS = [
    DeleteModel('Message')
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for accounts
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Profile', 'timezone', models.CharField, initial=u'UTC',
max_length=20),
    AddField('Profile', 'open_an_issue', models.BooleanField, initial=True)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for diffviewer
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, DeleteField
from django.db import models
from djblets.util.fields import Base64Field

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('DiffSetHistory', 'last_diff_updated', models.DateTimeField,
null=True),
    AddField('FileDiff', 'diff_hash', models.ForeignKey, null=True,
related_model='diffviewer.FileDiffData'),
    AddField('FileDiff', 'parent_diff_hash', models.ForeignKey, null=True,
related_model='diffviewer.FileDiffData'),
    AddField('FileDiff', 'diff64', Base64Field, initial='',
db_column='diff_base64'),
    AddField('FileDiff', 'parent_diff64', Base64Field, initial='',
db_column='parent_diff_base64'),
    DeleteField('FileDiff', 'parent_diff'),
    DeleteField('FileDiff', 'diff')
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for reviews
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField, DeleteField
from django.db import models
from djblets.util.fields import JSONField

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('FileAttachmentComment', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'last_review_activity_timestamp',
models.DateTimeField, null=True, db_column='last_review_timestamp'),
    DeleteField('ReviewRequest', 'last_review_timestamp')
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for scmtools
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models
from djblets.util.fields import JSONField

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Repository', 'extra_data', JSONField, null=True),
    AddField('Repository', 'hosting_account', models.ForeignKey, null=True,
related_model='hostingsvcs.HostingServiceAccount')
]
Trial evolution successful.
Run './manage.py evolve --hint --execute' to apply evolution.