Hi Team,

Installed reviewboard 1.7.1 in my centos 5 machine with Python version
2.7.2 and Django version 1.4.3
Configured the authentication method as "LDAP"

Tried log in to the page, it says "invalid user name and password" ( though
I am giving correct user name and password )
To check what goes wrong enabled Logging facility in reviewboard ( also
profiling )

Restarted httpd ( apache) server.
Tried giving logging credentials. It says Failure again.

Entered into my review site directory and checked the log
file /var/www/reviewboard/logs/reviewboard.log

It has nothing about the ldap failure or success.
The log file content looks like "Rotating logging configurations"

Please anyone help me where can I see the error logs whenever any
failure/success occurs?