How did you solve this issue? could you please tell me?

I'm also encountering this issue currently. My reviewboard version is 1.7.1

I met these two options as well:
"I trust this host" and "Re edit repository".

however, both buttons are gray. I cannot click it.

在 2010年6月22日星期二UTC+8上午1时19分34秒,Martelo写道:
> I'm trying to add an https SVN repository.
> After click on save, the folowing message is shown...
> "A verified HTTPS certificate is required to connect to this
> repository.
> There were errors validating this certificate:
> The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
> fingerprint to validate the certificate manually. ..."
> ... with the following options: "I trust this host" and "Re edit
> repository".
> So far so good, but when I click on "I trust this host", RB enters an
> infinite loop.
> The error message is:
> "ERROR - SVN: Failed to get repository information for
> https://myserver/repo:
> OPTIONS of 'https://myserver/repo': Server certificate verification
> failed: issuer is not trusted (https://myserver)
> I'm using RB1.5 beta 2+ Apache 2.2 + Ubuntu...
> I'm able to perform a SVB checkout with both root and www-data
> users... I'm not sure why the "certificate is not issued by a trusted
> authority" message is still been shown.
> Does anyone have this problem?

Happy user? Let us know at