Hi!

We just managed to install Review Board on one of our organisation's "web
hotel" (a server which we don't have direct access to), so we have a
working installation and we can reach the web interface. We also learned
from you that for ClearCase, post-review is not only recommended but
required. My basic question would be: where should we install this tool? We
are having access to some Linux machines where we can reach ClearCase from.
Should we put it on one of these? Am I right that it won't be useful to
install post-review on the same machine where Review Board is installed, as
we cannot get command line access there?

Thanks,
Géza Kulcsár