Hi All,

I'm trying to setup Reviewboard(version 0.7) to authenticate with a
htpasswd file. Followed the instructions
here, http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/extending/auth-backends/
and got to the point where my backend started appearing in the
Authentication dropdown from Admin preferences. Choosing that also seems to
work fine, with the choice retained on navigating back and with no errors
in apache logs. However, when I logout as admin and try to login as one of
the users in htpasswd file, it does not work. I tried adding some log
statements in the authenticate method.. but don't see them in the apache
logs either. What am I missing?