I am uploading a diff using the web API and dhe diff content seems to be
uploaded without issues. However, I couIdn't find a way to get the draft
diff info:

1. How can I get to the uploaded (draft) diff info using the API? According
to the documentation
"The new diff will have a revision of 0." , but when I try to get the diff
with revision 0, server returns  'object does not exist' error.

2. Server's response to the POST (that creates the new diff)  contains the
new diff info in JSON. How can I make it to return in XML? Accept header is
set to application/xml on the request.