Hi, I am uploading a diff using the web API and dhe diff content seems to be uploaded without issues. However, I couIdn't find a way to get the draft diff info:
1. How can I get to the uploaded (draft) diff info using the API? According to the documentation (http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/webapi/2.0/resources/diff-list/), "The new diff will have a revision of 0." , but when I try to get the diff with revision 0, server returns 'object does not exist' error. 2. Server's response to the POST (that creates the new diff) contains the new diff info in JSON. How can I make it to return in XML? Accept header is set to application/xml on the request. Thanks, Bora -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
