Hi Michael,

Before I can really answer anything, I need to know more about the problem:

1) What type of repository are you working with?
2) What version of Review Board?
3) How are you generating the diff? Are you using post-review?
4) If you're using post-review, can you run it with --debug and supply a
log?
5) Can you give me a repro case?

Thanks,