hi All,
Our organization is using Perforce for version control, the P4 server is
located a remote site and out of my control.
Now I just want to try Review Board at my local site, to work togehter with
P4 client for code review, the PC to install RB server is running Ubuntu
10.04.4.
I got below questions:
1) is it possible to deploy a RB server a my local site and connnect with
the remote P4 server? any change needed on the P4 server?
2) I am following the guideline at
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/linux/ to do
the installation of RB on my Linuxe server, however, I am not clear about
what P4 component need to be installed on RB server, as required in below
section, there are a lot of P4 components at
http://www.perforce.com/downloads/complete_list, such as P4D, P4V, P4
command line client, etc.
"
Perforce¶ <#perforce>

To use Review Board with Perforce <http://www.perforce.com/>, you’ll first
need to install *p4* some place in your web server’s path (usually /usr/bin).
You can download this from the Perforce
downloads<http://perforce.com/perforce/downloads/>page.

You’ll then need to install the Python bindings by typing the following:

$ easy_install P4PythonInstaller

"
3) What change need to be made on the user's Windows XP PC? which is using
P4V / P4Win to access source code files.