hi All,
Our organization has Perforce server running, I am going to try with Review
Board for code review. I have below questions at now:
1. Our Perforce server is at remote site and out of my control, I just want
to setup a locak ReviewBoard web server, to work together with our existing
Perforce server (at remote site) for a small team, is it possible? does
Review Board need to be at same server of Perforce?
2. I am following the guideline at
do the installation on Ubuntu 10.04.4, now have completed for below steps:

$ apt-get install python-setuptools

$ apt-get install python-dev

$ apt-get install memcached

$ easy_install python-memcached

$ apt-get install patch

$ easy_install ReviewBoard

$ apt-get install python-mysqldb

However, I have problem in section" Installing Source Control Components", I
don't know what Perforce component need to be installed on my Review Board
server, there are a lot of components

at Perforce website (http://www.perforce.com/downloads/complete_list), such as
P4V, P4 Commandline Client, P4D, etc.

Could anyone help to answer? thanks.