I am facing the same issue. I unfortunately don't have the luxury of using
easy_install as this requires a direct connection to the interwebs
(something we can't allow). I have packaged up every ReviewBoard 1.6.15
dependency by hand. 'rb-site' upgrade hinted that I needed the following...
Djblets (0.6.27), Django (1.3.4) and Feedparser (5.1.2), but when I start
Reviewboard after successfully running 'rb-site upgrade /path/to/site', I
lose my LDAP settings. 'DEBUG = True' doesn't give much away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and while I'm here... we love
ReviewBoard.

Cheers!