Hi Christian,

I appreciate you replying so quickly. We have the RH supplied version
installed (python-ldap-2.3.10-1.el6.x86_64).

To give you a bit more information. We are looking to move from ReviewBoard
1.6.5 -> 1.6.15. I have setup a lab instance of ReviewBoard 1.6.5 running
on RHEL 6.3, which points to a clone of the production MySQL database,
which I created with mysqldump . I am deploying all ReviewBoard
dependencies as custom built RPM's via Puppet. 'rb-site upgrade' complained
that some of the dependencies were out of date, so I've repackaged those
(they are starred).

python-dateutil-1.5
python-django-1.3.4*
python-django-evolution-0.6.7
python-djblets-0.6.27*
python-flup-1.0.3.dev-20110405
python-feedparser-5.1.2*
python-memcached-1.48
python-paramiko-1.7.7.1
python-pil-1.1.7
python-pycrypto-2.5
python-pygments-1.5
python-pysvn-1.7.6
python-pytz-2012c
python-recaptcha-client-1.0.6
python-reviewboard-1.6.15*
python-setuptools-0.6c11

I've typically been building the RPMS with:
%build
CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" %{__python} -c 'import setuptools;
execfile("setup.py")' build
%{__python} -c 'import setuptools; execfile("setup.py")' install
--skip-build  --root $RPM_BUILD_ROOT --install-lib
%{_basedir}/%{sw_name}-%{sw_version}/site-packages --install-data
%{_basedir}/%{sw_name}-%{sw_version}/site-packages

When I run rb-site upgrade I get this:
# rb-site -d upgrade /local/apache
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
/opt/local/site-packages/djblets/gravatars/__init__.py:26:
DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
  from md5 import md5
Creating tables ...
Creating table hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount
Upgrading Review Board from 1.6.5 to 1.6.15
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.
Evolution successful.
Resetting in-database caches.
Upgrade complete.

After writing all this, I have just realised that I have LDAP connection
problems on my lab server, which is a bit of a fail on my part. Would that
be enough for ReviewBoard to not populate the authentication drop-down list?

Cheers,
Gavin