Hi Stephen,

Thanks for working on the reviewboard 1.7 packages for Fedora 18.

Do you have plans for building a reviewboard 1.7 package for the EPEL repo?
Currently EPEL contains reviewboard 1.6.15.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=9694
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/ReviewBoard.html

It's great to trial the latest and greatest on Fedora, but I'd like to use RHEL
in production.

Thanks,
Paul