On Wed 16 Jan 2013 08:56:28 AM EST, p...@talk21.com wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
> Thanks for working on the reviewboard 1.7 packages for Fedora 18.
> Do you have plans for building a reviewboard 1.7 package for the EPEL
> repo?  Currently EPEL contains reviewboard 1.6.15.
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=9694
> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/ReviewBoard.html
> It's great to trial the latest and greatest on Fedora, but I'd like to
> use RHEL in production.
> Thanks,
> Paul
>     *From:* "p...@talk21.com" <p...@talk21.com>
>     *To:* Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com>

Paul, yes I'm planning to get ReviewBoard 1.7 into EPEL 6 at some
point. I haven't had the time yet (and there are many dependencies in
EPEL 6 that need to be built first for it to work). It's on my radar,
but I wouldn't expect to be able to finish it before the end of
February at this point, given my $DAYJOB schedule right now.

I'm willing to accept comaintainers in Fedora/EPEL if you would like to
help :)

The primary issues are:
 * Finish porting Node.js to EPEL 6 (this is the Big One and one that
I'm working on for multiple projects right now)
 * Patch ReviewBoard so that it builds/runs with Django in a
non-standard install location, since EPEL 6 has both Django (aka 1.3)
and Django14 (aka 1.4) packages now, since 1.4 is not
 * Port any remaining Python dependencies to EPEL