Hi Matthew
It looks you also need "reviews.can_edit_reviewrequest" for this to done.
Just granting "can change status" seems to throw a permission denied error
when trying to check if the user can edit the request. The UI doesnt
reflect this, but the server log indicate that a 403 is thrown in this case.

I granted both can_edit_reviewrequest and can_change_status and now can
close other people's review requests.

Regards
Raja