I had some trouble with ReviewBoard 1.7.1 and the httpd config it generated.

Fedora 18 ships with Apache httpd 2.4, I had to adjust the following line:
Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks

Fixed line:
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks

This has been fixed in ReviewBoard 1.7.2,
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/dev/reviewboard/1.7.2/
"Fixed default Apache configuration files to be explicit in enabling
FollowSymLinks"

Hope that helps,
Paul