Do you mean that the posted code has a bug?

The intent behind review requests is that they remain open and iterate
until the code is either committed or discarded. If you want to indicate
that the review request has a bug, post a review with an open issue. The
poster then has the opportunity to update the request with a new revision
of the change.

-David