Thank for your reply.

yes. My case is to review posted code.

So, you mean that if a posted code (review request) has a bug, just still
open the request and add an issue. That's good idea.

Additionally, I want to distinguish between not-reviewed request and
request with a bug.
(I have regular review offline-meeting, and I want to review only
not-reviewed request in that time.)
But, Review Board (v1.7.1) may not have capability to display the
difference.
I mean, in the review list I cannot find to display that a request has
issues.
To do so, I should select each of issues to know if open request has issues.

Any idea?

Thank you