Hi,
    Because of the limit of our company email server, I can not get a
administrator email account to send an email by changing the sender to
another email user. But when user A publish review, RB will use user A 's
email address send email. When user B publish review.RB will use user B's
email address to send email. Is there some method can let RB use one email
address to send email. like modify email.py file.