On 01/28/2013 03:28 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Review Board 1.7.3 is released! This is mostly a bug-fix release, with a
> new feature for optionally e-mailing when review requests are closed,
> and some compatibility improvements.
>
> Several of the bug fixes in this release were fixed by our new batch of
> students joining us from UCOSP this semester. Congrats on your first
> shipped code in Review Board!
>
> For the full list of changes, see the release notes
> at http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/dev/reviewboard/1.7.3/

Fedora 18 packages are available at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/RBTools-0.4.3-1.fc18,python-django-pipeline-1.2.24-1.fc18,python-djblets-0.7.9-1.fc18,ReviewBoard-1.7.3-1.fc18

They should appear in the "updates-testing" repository within 24 hours.
Please test them out and give karma (or let me know).