Hmm you are right. My default RB configuration was present in httpd.conf
file which needs to be moved to ssl.conf to make RB work. After moving the
configuration, i was able to run RB through https.

Ideally this things should have been tech noted, anyways.

Thanks a lots for the response.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Matthew Woehlke

> On 2013-01-30 04:16, Nilesh Jaiswal wrote:
>> I have configured ssl and i was able to test with sample page using
>> https://
>> But when i access reviewboard URL with https:// i get below message in
>> web
>> webbrowser.
>> Not Found
>> The requested URL /rbsvr/ was not found on this server.
>> ------------------------------
>> Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at Port 443
>> am i missing some thing in the configuration?
> I would likely need to see your configuration. My guess would be your RB
> config is in a VirtualHost that is not configured to serve the HTTPS port.
> (I ended up disabling the VirtualHost on my setup, though I forget why I
> needed to do that. Luckily RB is the only thing my server is serving.)
> p.s. Please keep this on-list; thanks!
> --
> Matthew

Happy user? Let us know at