Hi Igor,

I don't know what you'd need the WebHook for. Sounds like you're set up to
use Review Board with GitHub.

We don't work with pull requests, if that's what you're asking. We don't
have support on our side, and even if we want to add them, there's a
challenge in figuring out how username association would work between the
two, and challenges with workflows in general.