Hi folks,

I just set up a RR instance for a school project.

I've turned on e-mails for review requests, and it works fine. Except,
no e-mail are sent when the review request is marked as submitted.

It sends an e-mail when the review is posted, and when someone
comments et.c., but for some reason not when it's submitted.

Isn't it supposed to?

Best regards,
Elvis Stansvik