Hi everyone,

Review Board 1.7.5 is out. It fixes a few, mostly small problems people
have hit, and a major compatibility change with the newly released
django-pipeline 1.3.

If you installed 1.7.4 in the past week, you may have had a crash when
accessing most pages, possibly saying "CompilerError." This was due to some
compatibility changes in django-pipeline 1.3 that we still need to
investigate. However, that release also dropped Python 2.5 support, which
means we'll be requiring 1.2.24 from here on out. My apologies to any
packagers that this affects.

See the release notes for the full list of changes:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/releasenotes/dev/reviewboard/1.7.5/