I am new to reviewboard. Just installed 1.7. I have a ClearCase repository
and mostly we use dynamic views. Can it work with the remote clearcase view
host ? Or Does it require me to install the clearcase client on the hosting
machine ? When I try to add a repository, it says cleartool not found.
Appreciate some help.