Hi Clive,

You're suffering from a problem that has been some users.

(Btw, you seem to have pasted the error output in your terminal and then
pasted that to us, so there's a false sense of some of the errors.)

Please do the following:

1) Back up your database, completely.
2) Run:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site dumpdata django_evolution >
django_evolution.json

3) Upgrade django_evolution:

    $ sudo easy_install -U django_evolution

4) Run:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site list-evolutions

    And paste those results.

5) Run:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> from django_evolution.models import Version
    >>> Version.objects.exclude(evolutions__pk__gt=0).delete()

    Let me know if that errors. This will modify your evolution history,
but we made a backup of it in step 2.

6) Try the upgrade again.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Clive Hunt <clive.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> RB Server has been updated but many errors found:
>
>
> Upgrading site settings_local.py
> Updating database. This may take a while.
> The log output below, including warnings and errors,
> can be ignored unless upgrade fails.
> ------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
> Creating tables ...
> Creating table extensions_registeredextension
> Creating table diffviewer_filediffdata
> Upgrading Review Board from 1.6.14 to 1.7.5
> There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
> There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
> There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
> There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
> Adding baseline version for new models
> Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
> Installing custom SQL ...
> Installing indexes ...
> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
> The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
> Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
> required.
> The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
> In model scmtools.Repository:
>     Field 'extra_data' has been added
>     Field 'hosting_account' has been added
> Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot resolve
> automatically.
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Upgrading Review Board from 1.6.14 to 1.7.5
> There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
> There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
> There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
> There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
> Adding baseline version for new models
> Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
> Installing custom SQL ...
> Installing indexes ...
> Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
> The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.
> Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
> required.
> The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
> In model scmtools.Repository:
>     Field 'extra_data' has been added
>     Field 'hosting_account' has been added
> Error: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot resolve
> automatically.
> Upgrading: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
> There: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
> There: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
> There: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
> There: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Adding baseline version for new models
> Adding: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Project signature has changed - an evolution is
> requiredNo command 'Project' found, did you mean:
>  Command 'project' from package 'turnin-ng' (universe)
> Project: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Installing custom SQL ...
> Installing: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Installing indexes ...
> Installing: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
> -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ The stored evolutions do not completely resolve
> all model changes.
> No command 'The' found, did you mean:
>  Command 'the' from package 'the' (universe)
> The: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a
> suggestion for the changes required.
> -bash: ./manage.py: No such file or directory
> Run: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ The following are the changes that could not be
> resolved:
> No command 'The' found, did you mean:
>  Command 'the' from package 'the' (universe)
> The: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ In model scmtools.Repository:
> In: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$     Field 'extra_data' has been added
> No command 'Field' found, did you mean:
>  Command 'field' from package 'rheolef' (universe)
> Field: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$     Field 'hosting_account' has been added
> No command 'Field' found, did you mean:
>  Command 'field' from package 'rheolef' (universe)
> Field: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$ Error: Your models contain changes that Django
> Evolution cannot resolve automatically.
> Error:: command not found
> it@SRTREVIEWBOARD:/etc$
>
> I am very new to this and so need a hand in getting the server back online
> please.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Clive.
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to