I saw at least one of them and replied, but never saw a response.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:37 AM, Clive Hunt <clive.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>  
> I posted several messages on Friday afternoon, but none appear to be 
> received,  I have posted  new query this morning which appears to be shown 
> today. Must have been a glitch on Friday.
>  
> Many Thanks,
>  
> Clive
> 
> On Monday, 11 February 2013 09:33:06 UTC, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi Clive,
> 
> I saw this e-mail. What posts are you referring to?
> 
> Christian
> 
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
> 
> On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:32 AM, Clive Hunt <clive...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Test, seems that my previous posts are not being accepted.
>>  
>> Please can someone confirm that this one has been received by the group.
>>  
>> -Clive-
>> 
>> -- 
>> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
> 
> 
> -- 
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to