Dear All,

Now that we have made the RB server works with 1.7.4 + RBTools to work.

We need to add perforce repository to reviewboard, when i add normal
repository its gets added but when i add perforce repository will prefixing
ssl: i am getting error message

"A repository was not found at the specified path."

Following steps has been done from my end.

Build P4Python with "--ssl" option providing the path of ssl libaray

Updated the p4 client to 2012.2

Anybody encountered such issues, am i missing something.

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit