Hi Chuck,

I just wanted to give you a quick response. The person who would know the best
on the project would be David, but he's out for the night (1AM here), so there
will be a delay before he can respond.

One thing to verify is that, on the command line (with that version of p4), you
can do:

P4PORT=ssl:blah p4 info

Also, what sort of authentication mechanism are you using for Perforce?