On Tue 12 Feb 2013 06:10:16 AM EST, kapila narang wrote:
> thanks yes i tried everything.
> Finally it has worked not trying my company authentication credentials
> Compatible version which worked is python-ldap-2.3.13

In general, running Review Board on RHEL/CentOS 5 is not a good idea.
The default installation of Python on RHEL 5 is 2.4.x, which is too old
to properly support Review Board. (IIRC, it currently has a minimum
requirement on python 2.5 these days).

If you really need to run Review Board on CentOS 5, I recommend
installing the 'python26' and 'python26-distribute' packages from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL, and then run 'easy_install-2.6
ReviewBoard' instead. This will install all of the ReviewBoard
dependencies in a Python 2.6.x installation. This will work a lot
better for you.