Christian,

We didn't need to do a brand new install.  You were able to provide
detailed instructions to aid in the resurrection of the installation
that I was having trouble upgrading.  This installation was the one
that had the 500 error on Friday afternoon.

Many Thanks,

Clive.

On 13 February 2013 09:08, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Hi Clive,
>
> I've been largely unavailable today, so sorry I missed your e-mails.
>
> I'm glad to hear you're back up and running. Is this a fresh install, or did
> you figure out the previous two problems?

> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>
> On Feb 13, 2013, at 1:05 AM, Clive Hunt <clive.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> The RB site upgraded fine and after a restart of Apache, I was able to log
> in and add new records without the 500 page error.  I am in a testing phase
> to ensure that all is as it should be, and thus far it appears that all is
> functioning 100%
>
> Thank you for your assistance, I have learnt a valuable lesson.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Clive.

twitter me: twitter.com/clivehunt