I ran into a slight issue with screenshot comments.  Suppose there is a
screenshot of a dialog, and one person wants to make a comment on a
specific element of the dialog, and another person wants to make a comment
on the entire dialog.

The first person creates his comment in a small box, but does not open an
issue, and then the second person makes her comment in a large box
surrounding the smaller box.  When viewing the screenshot on the Review
Board site, you cannot see the first person's comment when hovering over
the small box.  You can only read the comments in the large box.

Furthermore, if the first person makes a big box that surrounds a lot of
things, the second person cannot add a smaller box that comments on
something inside of it.

I believe the behavior is different depending on whether or not an issue
was opened.  If the smaller box is an "issue", than you can read it.  If
it is not an issue, you can't read it.

The workaround is to either tell people not to draw boxes that encapsulate
other people's boxes, or just find the specific review on the "View
Reviews" page.

The fix for this might be tricky, I don't even know what I expect the
behavior to be.  What if there were two comments that overlapped just a
bit like a venn diagram?

(Using Review Board 1.6.14)

Sincerely,
Brian Alexander