I am getting the following error when trying to run post-review:

sdgkrasnowmac:trunk gkrasnow$ post-review -d
>>> RBTools 0.4.3
>>> Python 2.7.1 (r271:86832, Jul 31 2011, 19:30:53)
[GCC 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2335.15.00)]
>>> Running on Darwin-11.4.2-x86_64-i386-64bit
>>> Home = /Users/gkrasnow
>>> Current Directory = /Users/gkrasnow/Projects/signalset/trunk
>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Bazaar repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: git rev-parse --git-dir
DEBUG:root:Command exited with rc 128: ['git', 'rev-parse', '--git-dir']
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Plastic repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info https://svn.foo.com/svn
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://svn.foo.com/svn, Base path: /,
Supports changesets: False
>>> Finished checking the repository type.
The --repository-url option requires either the --revision-range option or
the --diff-filename option.

sdgkrasnowmac:trunk gkrasnow$ cat .reviewboardrc

I have one file modified in my local folder.  I am not trying to perform a
post-commit review.  This is a pre-commit review.  Anyone know what the
issue might be?  Thanks.