Thanks Chris. You are correct, I would be able to achieve what I want to
with either --parent or --tracking-branch option.

What I'm looking for is how to specify these options via UI and not using
post-review. The reason is this -
I have deployed the RB portal on a server and many people would be
accessing it via browser. Hence, asking everyone to install post-review
tool would actually not be a good option. So, looking for a way to do it
through Admin UI for each repository.

-Karan