There is no such way. It must be done at diff generation time, because we need
an accurate diff of exactly what you want to display, and that cannot be
computed on the server.

This is especially true for Git, because Git's protocol does not allow us to do
anything complex (like generate a diff) with a remote repository without having
a full, up-to-date clone of it, which Review Board does not do (there are many
very good reasons for this).