I have a live Reviewboard 1.5.5 installation.  We do regular backups with
mysqlhotcopy.  My question is - what is the process for using that older
database with a new Reviewboard installation?  All of the upgrade
instructions I have seen seem to advocate upgrading RB in place, but we
would like the keep the old install operational and untouched until the new
one is up and running.

So it seems to me that I need to install RB 1.5.5 on the new server, import
the old DB, and then run the RB upgrade there to get the latest version of
RB.  Is this correct?  If so, how would I go about installing the 1.5.5
version of Reviewboard?  Also, how do I find the correct dependencies?