Hello again,

I found the 1.5 install
instructions<http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/admin/installation/linux/>again.
  Everything has gone ok up to the point of installing Reviewboard
itself.  It looks like I want to easy_install the 1.5.5 version in
here<http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/>
.

But the "Installing Development Releases"
page<http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/admin/installation/development-releases/#installing-development-releases>only
 has instructions for installing the latest from a particular major
version, which makes it look like I should do something like this:

easy_install -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/ -U
ReviewBoard

But how can I point easy_install at the 1.5.5 version?