Hello again,

I found the 1.5 install
  Everything has gone ok up to the point of installing Reviewboard
itself.  It looks like I want to easy_install the 1.5.5 version in

But the "Installing Development Releases"
 has instructions for installing the latest from a particular major
version, which makes it look like I should do something like this:

easy_install -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.5/ -U

But how can I point easy_install at the 1.5.5 version?