Hey Christian,

Thanks for the reply.  Based on what you said, the approach I'm going to
take is:

1. Get a server running with the same python version as the old server
(2.4).
2. Copy over site-packages from the old to the new server.
3. Install Reviewboard 1.5.5.
4. Debug from there.

I'll post back here with progress.