Hi
You would have to know one of the following parameters when making a GET
call:
 changenum, time-added-to, time-added-from,
 last-updated-to, last-updated-from, from-user,  repository,  ship-it,
 status, to-groups,to-user-groups, to-users, to-users-directly
Something like
http://server/api/review-requests/<http://localhost:8080/api/review-requests/draft>?time-added-from=2013-02-20

  --> to find all reviews that were posted today. You could probably use
the other flags as Query parameters to narrow down your query results.
Dates of the format YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS

Regards
Raja