We recently had someone leave our team, and I would like to reassign all of
the review requests currently assigned to him to someone new.  Is there a
way to do that without opening all the unclosed requests one by one,
checking to see if he was assigned, and editing the "people" field one at a
time?

Thanks,
--Paul