As you may already know, in BitNami we focus on making open source
packages (like ReviewBoard) easier to use by providing pre-configured
installers, virtual machines and Amazon/Azure cloud images. We are now
working on an experimental product to allow users to test the latest
version of ReviewBoard in the cloud, for free. We don't provide ssh
access and have limited it (for now) to just 10 server launches to
prevent abuse, but it should be an excellent tool for potential new
users to play with ReviewBoard before they decide to install it.

Please give it a try and let us know if you run into any issues or
have any suggestions for improvement.

Best regards,