We have a perforce trigger that looks at the submitted change list number and
makes an API call to review board to see if there is a corresponding review. If
found, the url for the review is added to the submitted change list.  Using the
Web API 1.0, we use this url

which works fine. I need to port this code to Web API 2.0.  Using this url:

works for open reviews, but not for reviews that have been marked as submitted.
 I get back a review request structure, but the  'review_requests' list, which
is where the id number is found,  is empty.  Is there some way I can get the
review board id from a change list number for a review marked as submitted?
Perhaps a different url that I'm missing?