I am using reviewboard 1.7.5.

- I uploaded ssh key to review board
- In the repository type I chose 'Bazaar'
- In the path I filled
"bzr+ssh://<username>@bzr.coppertreeanalytics.com/bzr/PD/
<projectname>/trunk"
- In "Add repository" page I clicked "Save"

I got this error  "Connection closed: Unexpected end of message.
Please check connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if
problems persist."

Something I am missing?  And I see a note on top of "Add repository" page:

"Note: If your provider or repository requires an SSH key for access,
you can click "Show SSH Public Key" to the right." I really don't see
a "Show SSH Public Key" checkbox or any other field with "Show SSH
Public Key" in this page.

Any help is appreciated.