Hi All,

I am trying to setting up post-review tool bazaar. I looked into this
page http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/users/tools/post-review/ .
It seems missing configuration docs for bazaar.

When I ran post-review in my bazaar repository I saw this error

"Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree."

Thanks.