Hi Christian,
I was able to upgrade now successfully! *I have tried migrating an old
database(1.0) into the latest RB Server*, please find below the result of
the tests.
*root@nachiketh-virtual-machine:~#* easy_install -f
http://downloads.reviewboard.org/temp/django-evolution/ -U django_evolution
Searching for django-evolution
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/temp/django-evolution/
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/django_evolution/
Reading http://code.google.com/p/django-evolution/
Best match: django-evolution 0.6.9alpha0.dev
Processing django_evolution-0.6.9alpha0.dev-py2.7.egg
Extracting django_evolution-0.6.9alpha0.dev-py2.7.egg to
Removing django-evolution 0.6.8 from easy-install.pth file
Adding django-evolution 0.6.9alpha0.dev to easy-install.pth file

Processing dependencies for django-evolution
Finished processing dependencies for django-evolution
*root@nachiketh-virtual-machine:~#* rb-site upgrade /var/www/csm
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Creating table extensions_registeredextension
Creating table accounts_localsiteprofile
Creating table attachments_fileattachment
Creating table diffviewer_filediffdata
Creating table hostingsvcs_hostingserviceaccount
Creating table reviews_fileattachmentcomment
Creating table site_localsite_users
Creating table site_localsite_admins
Creating table site_localsite
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for sessions.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Adding baseline version for new models
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Registering new SCM Tool Plastic SCM
(reviewboard.scmtools.plastic.PlasticTool) in database
Registering new SCM Tool ClearCase
(reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase.ClearCaseTool) in database
Evolution could not be simulated, possibly due to raw SQL mutations
Evolution successful.

Resetting in-database caches.

*Upgrade complete!*